A new Star Wars trilogy is over the horizon! Here are seven stellar bits of trivia concerning the first six films. Guaranteed to impress even your nerdiest friends!
- The gold-colored character C3PO, who appears in all six Star Wars films, is, in fact, made of metal! He is a robot.
- The clone warriors of Episodes I, II, & III, though they look identical to Storm Troopers, are good guys!
- Chewbacca, Han Solo’s wookie assistant, is always just saying “Chewbacca!” in wookie language when he talks.
- The Ewoks, who appear in Episode VI, were played by trained dogs! After the movie’s completion, each of the actors had to keep one!
- During the filming of Episode II, a wild pig got onto the Millenium Falcon set and George Lucas shot it!
- In order to film the underwater scenes in Phantom Menace, the actor who played Jar-Jar Binks had to learn to actually breath underwater!
- In Episode III, Revenge of the Sith, you can see a weird little thing that wasn’t supposed to be there. George Lucas was reportedly so angry about this, he divorced his wife.