- Human Technology Will Render You ObsoleteNovember 8th, 2014View
STARRING Chris Cain as “Chris”
and Keith Murray as The Droid // WRITTEN by Quentin Tarantino // DIRECTED by David Fincher
- A Behind-the-Scenes Look At Tour BookingNovember 8th, 2014View
Ever wonder how support acts for major rock tours get booked? This informative documentary eliminates the mystery.
- A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Tour Booking: Part IINovember 8th, 2014View
Part 2 in our series exploring band life behind-the-scenes. How do we decide who we want to take out on tour? This short doc goes a long way toward dispelling the myths and revealing the ugly truth.
- Season’s Greetings 2013November 8th, 2014View
Happy Holidays! We got you a few gifts.
- Season’s Greetings 2012November 8th, 2014View
As 2012 draws to a close, we offer you our warmest wishes for the holiday season.
Dir. by Steven Spielberg.
- Steve Wants His Money, Episode 1November 8th, 2014View
Episode one of the game changing television series.
- Steve Wants His Money, Episode 2November 8th, 2014View
In this, the second episode of SWH$, we show why this series of shorts won us both critical and financial success in the bird kingdom.
- Steve Wants His Money, Episode 3November 8th, 2014View
Episode 3 of SWH$ sees Keith and Chris pitch NME editor Krissi Murison on the idea of beginning to publish her storied music mag on fruit leather instead of paper. The results are hilarious, timely, well-timed, and timeless.
- Steve Wants His Money, Episode 4November 8th, 2014View
An episode drenched in alcohol, featuring members of Alphabeat.
- Steve Wants His Money, Episode 5November 8th, 2014View
In this riveting episode, we manage to get a meeting with Isle of Wight Festival promoter John Giddings, whom we pitch the idea of Australian Water. Later, we handle more copies of “Varsity Blues” than you knew existed in the whole world.